This quiz looking at alcohol.
1. How much energy does 1 gram of alcohol provide?
2. What is the process that makes alcohol called?
3. Which of these drinks generally has the highest Alcohol by Volume (ABV)?
4. How much alcohol does 1 unit contain?
5. What is the recommended alcohol consumption per week for both males and females?
no more than 14 units of alcohol per week
no more than 18 units of alcohol per week
no more than 21 units of alcohol per week
no more than 25 units of alcohol per week
6. True or false? Calories from alcohol count towards your calories consumed per day?
7. True or false? It is best for pregnant women to avoid alcohol completely.
8. Which organ removes alcohol from the body?
9. Which of these is a short term effect of alcohol consumption?
Slower reaction times
All of the above
10. Which of these are the products of fermentation?
Ethanol and Carbon dioxide
Glucose and Ethanol
Glucose and Carbon dioxide
Ethanol and Water